American like Normandy

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Hey everybody!

Haha. I have been underground since March or so. SO. I worked at an Italian restaurant for all of a month, their turnover wasn't what they wanted/needed it to be, so I got the axe. I now work for the same language school that I was working for a while ago.

Confirmation has been a slow process -- because of Virginie's job we don't have our nights free. So we have to track down Soeur Claudie for meetings every two weeks.

So I guess I have the wrong haircut to be identified as a believer around here. I should have opted for keeping the part in my hair. Some real hardcore people opt for a tuft of hair in the front of a shaven head. Dang. And I don't wear the right clothes. Or have the right shoes. I think the rest of us are sick of haircuts and Barber waxed cotton jackets (nothing against the jackets, of course). I think it's time for a revolution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home