American like Normandy

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ratatouille !!

Today I went to the supermarket. I was very surprise how Alsacian as German people love organic food. You can find everything. It's quite expensive... 4 tomatoes cost around 3 euros!!! I wanted to buy coffee. I found organic coffee and I found Max Havelaar coffee.With this label a part of your money goes the little producer. I like the idea...I bought it:)

In the flat you can smell Ratatouille. Tomatoes,zucchinies, green and yellow peppers, eggplants, olive oil and the french touch just a glass of white wine. Cook for 2.30 hours. Serve ratatouille and chicken it's succulent.

Friends, family , who are living in US if you need some french receipes very easy. Just tell me I need to write in English.

A Bientôt,
VA


1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger sam said...

Virginie when I was at home I was craving some aubergine like your dad made at Rupt. I managed to reproduce it pretty well. Yum. It's amazing what a little white wine and herbes de Provence can do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home